[Gpdd] misc. thank you all

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 26 12:54:47 EST 2005

Thank everyone who wrote such kind
  words to me for Little One's passing.
  I know in my head I did the best I could
  do for her, but making your heart believe
  it is another story. This year has many ups
  and downs for my herd. The year started
  out with Jimmy Jr. as a lone piggies. Then
  St Pat's day I found Spunky at the Lincoln
  Nebraska Humane Society. At first I think
  he wanted to go back there, but soon he
  settled in. Then on June 8th, I got Blondie,
  and Little One at a pet store here in Omaha.
  I know how you feel about pet stores, so do
  I but I wanted to get mates for my boys and
  they were so cute I had to have them. My
  vet looks after all the animals there in the
  pet store as they are right next door to each
  other. Then came the loss for the 4 babies of
  Blondie and Jimmie's being still born. Now
  with the loss of Little One I am down to 3.
  I want to get another mate for Spunky but
  this time I will wait untill I can rescue a female
  piggie. I would be willing to drive a ways for one
  so if anybody has a female that needs a home
  email me and we'll see about making arrangements.

  Again thank you all so much for being here in
  my trying year. I will alway remember my piggies
  at the Bridge, Staypuff, Justice, Justice Jr., Snoop
  Snowball, the 4 babies and the most recient, LIttle One.
  I bet they are playing all together now and waiting
  for us a the bridge. Bless all the bridge piggies for
  the love they have shown us all.

  Healing wheeeps and prayers to all sick piggies and
  their slaves. Give all you piggies extra loves for all the
  piggies at the bridge.

  Hoping for a better year in 2006,
  Birdie, slave to Jimmy Jr., Blondie
  and Spunky.