[Gpdd] SILLY: Secret Santa thank yous!

Tammy Rao cavymadness at comcast.net
Mon Dec 26 17:29:49 EST 2005

To Little John and Fireball the Fat,
Thank you again for your lovely gifts, and we are glad you enjoyed
the loot we sent to you!

To Flick, Fluffy and Stripe,
We received your package, and love the chair! A friend of ours is
going to be very jealous, since she has been wanting to get a cute
chair, too. :)The goodies are being depleted as I type this, and the
ornament is so cute.

To both of our Secret Santas, thank you for your thoughtfulness. I
had meant to send a second parcel to both of you, but just never had
the chance. Terribly sorry about that. I have not even had time to
snap photos of the girls! Hope you all had a lovely holiday, and have
a wonderful New Year!

Tammy and The Madness:
Nutmeg, Titania, Olivia, Winnie and Gwinnie,
Armand, Gabrielle, and Claudia kitties,
and holiday guests Squishy and Squashy :)