[Gpdd] [CARE] Is Nagergras (rodent grass) good for piggies?

cristina gonzalez del valle calcinos at yahoo.es
Mon Dec 26 21:26:41 EST 2005

Hello, everybody, I have a doubt about some kind of grass you can buy. There are many trademarks, and I got "Nagergras". It is a bag with seeds (100 g.) and a plastic bowl; just wet them, and they will start to rise after three or four days. Well, the grass in my bowls look very nice and juicy, but I am always afraid of new (and rare) things for my babies. I am sure they are going to eat it so quickly, but I would like to hear some opinions before. So, my question is, Have anyone heard of it?
  According to packing is to rabbits, hamsters, piggies... and it is very cheap (about 1,50 euros/pack).
  I have found some links on the net with pictures and information (sorry, they are in German, because Nagergras is sold in Germany and Holland).

  http://www.rodenti-shop.de/shop_oase_1.htm

  http://www.bird-box.de/index.php?Kategorie_ID=159&Artikel_ID=844

  http://www.ciao.de/Trixie_Nagergras__1068225

  Thanks and sorry for my english.