[Gpdd] {RAINBOW BRIDGE} Stinky the Hamster

Selena S. fuzzyrainbow at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 27 19:18:07 EST 2005

Remember that scene in Lord of the Rings when Bilbo Baggins had his eleventy
first birthday and everyone was dancing, drinking and eating and having fun
with fireworks and lights etc.?  I think when loved ones, furry ones
included, die and reach Paradise, a party is thrown like that and everyone
dances and has a good time:-).  A Welcome Home! party:-).

A funny thought had occured to me.  Some refer to our small animal friends
as going to God's Pocket when they go.  I think He/She/? must be crawling
with the little fuzzballs.:-)  Hams and guinea pigs are good company, so
this is a good thing of course.

*******
Selena Simonetti
fuzzyrainbow at shaw.ca