[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENTS: Hello Again!

Carrie Mooser ddsaylor20 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 13:20:22 EST 2005

Hi!  My name is Carrie.  I had to stop receiving the
gpdd because of the overload on my computer, but I've
got a new system and am looking forward to being on
the gpdd again.  I'm an Animal Control Officer in
Southern Indiana and have a small guinea pig rescue I
run out of my house.  I finally gave in and am going
to go the whole way with it, posting my own site on
Petfinder soon.  I still have Bubbie, my brown/white
Texel male and right now have one red Aby female and
two males, a chocolate/brown Aby named Walnut and a
brown/tan shorthaired named Chester.  Talked to a lady
yesterday that is probably going to bring her two into
me this afternoon.  Looking forward to catching up
with everyone!

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com