[Gpdd] [Announcement] Introducing another new piggie!

Cheryl Cline cherylcline at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 18:10:31 EST 2005

Hello Pigs and Slaves!

Thank you for all the warm welcomes!  I have adopted a new pig from a local
animal shelter to be a companion to Alex P. Hamilton.  I am pleased to
introduce Mr. J.B. (Jelly Belly) Pigglesworth!  A pigture of him can be seen
at this website, under the name of Gus:  http://www.cavyhaven.org/.  I have
just brought him home and he already seems happier.  Apparently he had been
at the shelter since Dec. 9 and it looks to me like he has had no hay this
whole time.  :(  He immediately went for the hay that was in the box I used
to carry him home.
I am so excited!  I haven't introduced Alex and J.B. to each other yet,
although they are in the same room.  J.B. was wheeking a bit, which Alex
pretty much never does, but Alex didn't seem to be particularly interested.
All my sympathy to those whose piggies and other loved ones have crossed the
bridge.  I lost all four of my hamsters this year and it has been very
hard.

Happy New Year to all,
Cheryl