[Gpdd] MISC: secret santa - rectification

Mikey pandameisje at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 13:21:02 EST 2005

Hi all piggies and slaves,
on the last gpdd Janneke wrote:

Hi tea, biscuit and Claire,
I just wanted to let you know that we received your package yesterday! My
girls have to wait until februari the 6th to open it because mieke, guiny
and lot are in the north of the netherlands. I didn't have your
mailadress(mieke does) so i post it here.
Grtz
Janneke, Suus and Yaya

just rectify one thing they have to wait until 6th of January not february!
I hope Suus, Yaya and especially slave Janneke is able to wait this long
with opening the package. We are all very curious about what's inside our
slave heard from Janneke she could not tell what was inside...

Best wishes,
Lotje (missing her 'child' Yaya) and Guiny
Slave Mikey
--

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl
Cavia's (guineapigs): http://winkysgirls.hyves.nl