[Gpdd] MISC: THANK YOU COOKIE AND BROWNIE IN CALIFORNIA!

Dukejan1 at aol.com Dukejan1 at aol.com
Thu Dec 29 20:11:17 EST 2005

Dear Cookie, Brownie, and Mommy slave Mary Fran,

Thank you so much for the hammock and ravioli---We've never seen anything
like it!  And all wrapped up in hay to eat and to snuggle in!    We were very
excited when we got our package and Mommy made a big deal of  opening it up
under the Christmas tree.  It's OK that you were a little  late and it actually
worked out for the better.  Lily came down with an  injury to her back legs
(cause unknown) on Christmas Day and was absolutely  miserable and Isabel was
worried sick about her sister, not to mention Mommy and  Daddy being besides
themselves as to what was wrong with Lily. But a trip to the  vet and some Metacam
anti-inflammatory seem to have done the trick and  now we are returning to our
normal frolicking piggy-selves and Mommy and  Daddy are very relieved.

At any rate, Mommy intends to hang the hammock in our playpen over the
weekend once she is sure about Lily's legs. In the meantime, we're munching
ravioli and hay!  Thanks again and Happy New Year!

Isabel and Lily and Mommy slave, Janet