[Gpdd] Health , eye problems

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 18:42:59 EST 2005

  Nicole,
  When I was young and lived on the
  farm we used to use a product called
  bag balm. It was used on the the teats
  to keep them soft and healed when
  were nursing baby calves. We had
  three cans of it, one for the cows, one
  for the kitties eyes, and one to
  treat us humans when we got a scrape
  or cut. I don't know if it would help guinea
  pigs eyes or not. Lets get the opion of
  fellow digesters. I think I would try it
  if it were me, since it is an antibotic
  salve. It can be bought at wal-mart or
  wallgreens. It is in a tin that is green
  and has pictures of cows on it. The tin
  is about a 3 inch tin. Let's hear from
  other slaves about this.

  Condolences to all those who's piggie