[Gpdd] Announcement Hunter has gone to join his sister at Rainbow Bridge

Morticia44 at aol.com Morticia44 at aol.com
Fri Dec 30 20:41:50 EST 2005

It is with great sadness and shock that I just found my guinea pig Hunter
has gone to the Bridge to join his sister Holly who died this past August 11,
2005.

Hunter, who was 1 year and 12 days was found curled up next to his water
bottle, in the cage with his brothers, was found at 8:27 PM tonight ( Dec. 30,
2005)

He didn't show any signs of illness, and loved to eat especially his hay  and
his kale, I guess God needed another piggy angel to make Heaven a more
beautiful place.

Hunter contributed a few times to this board announcing his sisters death,
and his new brother Quinton and sister Cindy.  I just can't believe it that  he
is gone

We love you Hunter 12/18/04 to 12/30/05

Love always Mom Fiona, Dad Sydney, brothers Quinton, Spencer, Aiden &  Sister
Cindy and human mommy Raina