[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT - Thanks for all the support

Debra Story cavysow at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 00:28:36 EST 2005

Dear friends - I wanted to express my sincere appreciation for all of the support and condolences I received from many of you regarding my loss of Peanut.  Your kind wishes and support during such a painful time was really a big help.  Knowing others understand how we feel about losing one of our dear little fur friends really means a lot.

  I also wish to send sincere condolences to others who have also lost a dear piggy recently.  I have been missing digests again lately, so I wish to send healing thoughts and wishes to everyone who has lost a fur friend or has a cavy who is ill.

  Wheeeeps From Debra and The Story Piggies