[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Hunter

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 20:48:39 EST 2005

I am so sorry to hear that Hunter had passed away. It
sounded like he had an undetected heart problem to go
without any signs of illness. My Jasmine died the same
way earlier this year. I often bragged on her being so
healthy and never getting sick. She had her heart
attack while I was in the room, so I knew what had
happened. Otherwise I would have been like you, in
complete shock. I am sorry for your loss. It is very
upsetting when you are not expecting a death. I send
my condolences to you and your family.

Dawnda

http://www.embark.to/guineapighaven

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com