[Gpdd] Misc. "It was the best of times; it was the worst of times"

Elizabeth Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Sat Dec 31 12:57:23 EST 2005

I have only been a member of the Digest for a little over a year. I have
enjoyed reading the posts from everyone. I have laughed at the antics of
each furry friend It has been a year filled with joy and fun, the
virtual picnic and the Santa piggy exchange and of course the joy felt
when a piggy either new born, pet shop dweller or rescue found a forever
home. It has also been a year filled with sadness as some slaves, due to
circumstances beyond their control had to give up their  beloved animals
and especially saddening to read of all those who have passed to the
bridge.whether young or old. There have been so many.I send my sincere
condolences to all of you. My heart has cried with each announcement I
have read May this New Year bring much more joy and much less sorrow
into each and every life. God Bless.
Elizabeth L and "The Herd"