[Gpdd] Gpdd Digest, Vol 4, Issue 464 Raina (Health)

Shelly Leone shelly1260 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 12:34:10 EST 2005

Dear Raina,I was so sorry to hear you lost Hunter at such a young age.It's sad when we lose any of are friends.I had a very bad time this year also I lost two pigs in less than a month.I loved those baby's as if they were baby's.It will always be hard no matter how many more we have, our guinea pigs leave holes in our hearts.All I want to say is love the rest of those brothers and sisters every day.Hunter is watching! Shelly and the two little pigs in NY.