[Gpdd] CARE re cleaning ears

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 12:54:23 EST 2005

Hey Leah,
you and me are both waiting for some ideas on the piggy ear cleaning subject.
Pablo.....anybody???
Until I learn of a better technique I will continue using Kleenex.

Common' buy yourself a Betta! They don't need much room. Only a 2.5gallon or
5 gallon tank if you want them to be comfortable. Some people keep them in a
vase or a jar. ( I personally would not do that). Wait 'till you see pictures
of "Finley," he is a gorgeous blue, and looks very exotic in his mini tank. But
watch out...they are highly addictive! And yes, I am doing Betta patrol at
Wal Mart and have talked to the manager several times because they do not take
very good care of them at our local store.
until then,
Marion, Poly and Sweetie