[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: The world is darker and a lot sadder without PIG-PIG GIRL

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 16:20:22 EST 2005

I offer my sincere regrets to Ann and her husband on the crossing over the
bridge of their beloved PIG-PIG GIRL. It is so sad to see these little guys
seeming to make a recovery from any illness and then only to find they were called
across the bridge after all that fighting to get well. This is truly the song
PIG PIG GIRL sang. Such a little girl and having to fight so hard. But it
speaks well of her mommy and daddy for her to fight that hard to be with them as
long as she could. I wish there was a dollar amount you could put on our
little guys for if there was I would pay it gladly EVERY SINGLE MONTH for another
month with these little miracles. I remember paying 13.95 for our little guy,
for a living breathing miracle, a smile machine and a heart stealer. But EVERY
two months like clock work We spent whatever the bill was at the vet just to
have him examined. And toward the end when he had so much trouble breathing,
every two days we had two big oxygen tanks delivered for his oxygen house to
make it easier on him. I can't begin to tell you how much followed that 13.95
almost 6 years but if God said he wanted everything spent to have him back, I
would do it in a heartbeat because ALL the money in the world isn't enough to buy
just one guinea pig kiss and the joy he put in our hearts. So once again I am
very sorry for your loss and can only say your little girl is no longer
suffering any affliction, she is running around with all the little girls and boys
now with one single thought in mind, and that is looking for you when you
cross the bridge.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, GEORGE the guinea pig's daddy, forever