[Gpdd] [Misc] Oranges

Brenda bunner77 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 20:04:41 EST 2005

 Hi Leah,

My little MT is the same way. She turns her nose up at the smell of an
orange. On the other hand, Frasier and Boo will give the funniest face like
there eating the sourest lemon they could find but then just eat it right
up. I find it helps when you take a bite of the orange and then leave it in
their cage. They seem to like it opened up for them a bit so its easier to
eat.

Thanks for the pigtures of your Brownie Bear and ButterScotch...so
hilarious!

Brenda