[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT - Thanks to Secret Piggy

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 22:23:48 EST 2005

Hi Everyone, It's me Pumpkin.  My slave doesn't know I am using her computer,
but I just had to write in and thank my secret piggy for the cute Valentine
card.  It was really nice.  I thought it was really "cool" getting my own mail.
 Especially when it made me feel so special.  I will look forward to hearing
from my secret piggy again.  He or she said "you will hear from me again".  I
can't wait.  Wheeps and Piggy Kisses to my special friend and to all of the
other piggies on the digest.  Oh, I'm sure my slave Debra would want me to say
"hi" to everyone too!  Bye for now - Pumpkin