[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge - Pig Pig Girl

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 22:32:27 EST 2005

Dear Ann - I was so very sorry to hear about Pig Pig Girl going over the
bridge.  I know how very bad you feel, because I lost my Patches a month ago and
it still hurts.  I just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and
prayers and that you have friends on the digest who understand how you feel and
how much our little guys mean to us.  Perhaps Patches and Pig Pig are playing
now on the other side of the bridge.  Take care.  Piggy Kisses and hugs from
Debra, Pumpkin, Peanut, Calico and Snickers