[Gpdd] HEALTH - Calico Ill

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 22:37:19 EST 2005

Hello Slaves and Piggies - I just wanted to ask all of my friends on GPDD to
keep my piggy Calico in their thoughts and prayers.  He made a trip to the vet
today for respiratory congestion.  The vet put him on antibiotics and wants
to see him again in a week.  I am praying that he will recover fully.  I am
really upset and scared since I lost Patches just last month.  I will try to keep
everyone posted on his progress.  Wheeeeeeps from Debra, Pumpkin, Calico,
Peanut and Snickers