[Gpdd] Questions and Announcement

Angelvamp411 at aol.com Angelvamp411 at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 01:30:07 EST 2005

Me and my piggehs would like to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day. I got
two of my pigs from a friend, she had 3 and wanted to go down to one. Until
then  i did not know how addicting they were. I went to a local pet shop to get
some  food. Plus i wanted to adopt another pig for myself. Well, in the corner
of the  store there was this large cage with two long haired pigs in it. (Or
so i  thought.) I soon found out that there were three of them in there. And
ALL of  them had long hair. Someone had brought them in and just told them they
did not  want them anymore. So....hehehe...I took them off of their hands
very quickly. I  could not be more happy. My children love them, and they are the
best pets i  have ever owned. But i am having a bit of trouble....well a few
things. I want  to give them all a paricitic and antifungal bath but i am
unaware of where to by  the shapoo for that. Could someone e-mail me and tell me
where i could find that  at? Another, is 2 of my pigs are in one cage and three
are in another. Well, all  of them seem to get along besides 2. Anyone tell
me how i can remedy this  problem when i have them all together?
thank you for any help that you can give us.
Krystel
Buttercup, Grim, Mandie, Billie, and Yorkie (Meh Piggehs!!!)