[Gpdd] Re: Announce: Pig-Pig Girl at the Bridge

Dukejan1 at aol.com Dukejan1 at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 11:50:16 EST 2005

Ann,
I am so sorry to learn that Pig-Pig crossed the bridge. I know that you and your husband gave your sweetie lots of care and love over the past one and a half years.  It's especially sad since you had Pig-Pig for so short a time.

I am really kicking myself now for not getting Pig-Pig her valentine early.  She had been assigned to my Isabel and I had intended to mail the valentine this weekend.  I am truly heartbroken to instead be sending you our condolences.

Janet, along with Isabel and her sister Lily