[Gpdd] [MISC] Cupcakers & also person note on pop corning from Fuzzy

Tenetylo, Jenna (RMS) TenetyloJ at dnb.com
Wed Feb 2 12:34:46 EST 2005

Lisa,  I am so sorry to hear of Cupcakers passing... that was an absolutely
beautiful poem you wrote for her...  very fitting - wish I could write like
that!  Hope the best for you and your family of piggies in this time of
morning...

on a little lighter side - Fuzzy wanted me to tell the group that he loves
to play the "pop corning" game with his slave Jenna.  He wanted to know if
other piggies do this too???   when he is in a hyper mood, his slave will
sit down with him and tickle his back/lower back... he instantly lifts off
the ground and does a little side kick type thing, then run away and come
back for more!!!!  Sometimes he does complete laps - comes back - gets
another tickle and repeats!!!!!  It's so hysterical - but I believe he likes
it because he doesn't run away and hide - he comes back like he's
playing!!!!!!!!!

well - just wanted to share this with all.

-Jenna, Fuzzy, and Louie