[Gpdd] MISC- A Pooky story

Gregory Baker greglongisland at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 16:19:27 EST 2005

gpdd Members,

     I am going to tell you a story about Pooky. We just joined in December, and his fourth birthday was 1/21. I got him for my 9th birthday. Now, the story begins when Pooky was 2 years old and I was in the fifth grade. It was a weekend, and i got up as usual around 6:30. pooky was at his food dish, as always, looking up at me with the cutest face as he always does when he wants food. So, I took him out of his cage and went to the refrigerator. I put him on the floor right next to me, and while I was getting him romaine lettuce, he crawled under the kitchen cupboard. I immediatly tried to get him out, but the space between the bottom of the cupboard and the floor wasn't that big. Don't cavies get in the smallest places? So, I immediately tried to get him out. I couldn't, so I woke my mom up (at 6:35 in the morning), so she could help me get Pooky out. she lifted the cupboard, and I pulled Pooky out. He was alright, but covered with dust, which I got off him. I then gave him lettuce,
 and he was as happy as a cavy running around in a vegetable garden. The end. Also, does anybody know where I can display pigtures of Pooky? Pooky sends a few squeaks.

Wheeks,
Pooky and his Dad