[Gpdd] [MISC] Thank You!!

Britt and Brownie Lindahl Crazy4Cavy at buckeye-express.com
Wed Feb 2 17:01:19 EST 2005

Hello Secret Valentine Piggie!!

Hello Everyone else!

Sorry that wheeee haven't had a lot of time to write, but I wanted to borrow
Momma's computer to write a HUGE thank you note to my Secret Valentine
Piggie!  I don't know who it is, but I want to know if I'm allowed to open
up the box yet or not..

Momma says that she wasn't sure if wheee were supposed to tell right away
who we were to the people whee sent to.  She did tell, so wheee hope that
wasn't a problem..

Well, I'm curious what's in the box and thankful to whichever piggie sent it
to me!!  THANK YOU AGAIN, SECRET VALENTINE PIGGIE!!

Piggie Hugs and Kisses,
Britt & Brownie "Pumpkin Pig"

Remembering at the Rainbow Bridge:
Oreo (4/26/00 - 9/15/02), Jo-Jo (1/24/99 - 5/17/00) and Rumble (1/24/99 -
12/31/00)..
My "Angel Piggies"

"A friend is someone who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in
yourself."