[Gpdd] MISC. - PJ's website

ROYCE LARSON COTTON_COWBOYS at msn.com
Wed Feb 2 17:36:00 EST 2005

PJ,

     Rodney is so cute!!! Thank you for the website and now Bud is on your website, too! Bud was the third picture when I looked. He's the tricolor that is poised to jump up on my lap in the picture. Recently Jim sent me the best pictures of his piggies and it inspired me to take a few 'portraits' of Bud. They turned out great but I have to do a little editing. If I send in a new picture, can you replace the one I first sent in?

     Also, if any of you sent in your piggie pictures, can you identify them on GPDD so I'll know who belongs to which piggie? Thanks.

Carla and Curious Bud