[Gpdd] HEALTH-Re: Thanks on stats project and sick piggy

LAWeaver1 at aol.com LAWeaver1 at aol.com
Thu Feb 3 01:50:15 EST 2005

Hi,

First off I want to thank everyone for their help on my project for stats
class, the teacher loved the topic idea and is interested in the results.
Also...a sad note...

Please, send out prayers for my piggie Eugene.  He went to the Vet on Monday
morning because his appetite dropped off during the weekend and by Monday
morning he was refusing food and wanting to just sit around in the cage.  The Vet
is syringe feeding him three times daily and he's been there since Monday, but
he's still losing weight and not doing well.  I visited him on wednesday
morning and could barely get him to eat half a slice of cucumber...he's only three
and a half....and the vet called this evening and told me that his prognosis
isn't as good as she'd expected....Initally what we were going to do was
syringe feed him til he produced stool, then he could go home.  It's changed
rapidly from that and while we're still waiting for stool....I'm just praying that
when she calls on Thursday morning that he hasn't passed on....

I'll keep everyone updated.

Lynette and the boys(Boris, Ray, Eddie, and a very sick Eugene)