[Gpdd] Misc: Buzz to Buzzette

alicia rogers aliciac.rogers at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 3 10:58:26 EST 2005

Susan:  the same thing happened to me when we adopted Trix.  The SPCA had him listed as "Katie" 2 yr old female.   We fell in love and took "her" home.  That night I was checking him over and made the discovery.   I was SO glad that I took the GPDD's advice and didn't put him in the same cage as CocoPuff.  Mostly because she turned out to be a he, but secondly because he also had lice, so the quarantine idea is really good advice.

Flipping him over to "check" him out just seemed so rude since we had only just been introduced.

Alicia, CocoPuff and Trix