[Gpdd] MISC. - popcorning with human

ROYCE LARSON COTTON_COWBOYS at msn.com
Thu Feb 3 11:37:48 EST 2005

Jenna,

     Bud does the same thing that Fuzzy does during our floor play time (when we aren't resting and watching Dr. Phil). He jumps as I tickle him and then he RACES around the play area, zooming through the PVC sections, coming back rumblestrutting for more. Bud also seems to be more inclined to do this when I urge him on verbally. I tell him how FAST he is and how TOUGH he is! My husband likes to sit on the couch and watch us play. When we have someone there, like a family member, he tells me to get Bud going. Sometimes I can and sometimes Bud is lazy. About once every other day we have lots of tickling and racing. The other days it's still playing but not at hyper-speed. It is hysterical. I was wondering if Bud was more inclined to do this because he doesn't have another piggy to play with. I'm sure others get there exercise with their fellow piggies instead of just the human.

Carla and Energetic Bud