[Gpdd] Misc. - towel care

ROYCE LARSON COTTON_COWBOYS at msn.com
Thu Feb 3 11:45:26 EST 2005

     I don't use towels as bedding but I do use a sheet for Bud's play area and he's in that five hours a day. I have towels that I hold him on and for all his laundry I use Tide Free and, if I want to use softener, I use Downey for sensitive skin with no fragrance. One of my sons is allergic to anything with fragrance in it and these products have saved us. They're nice for guinea pigs because they get things really clean and you don't have to worry about the piggies having to smell all that perfume.
     Hope this helps.

Carla and Bud