[Gpdd] Misc: Hercules

Jackie Bickers jackie3492 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 4 12:47:39 EST 2005

Hi Hecules, My name is Simon. My brother Rusty wrote to you late night. I
thought it looked like fun, so I asked if i could too. I wasn't technically
a "rescue" piggy like my brother, but I was close. I was living in a pet
store (a good one with nice people who took good care of me, I hear that
they aren't all like that). But I really, really wanted my own family. I
lived there until I was six months old, the whole time watching younger and
cuter guinea pigs picked before me. But I suppose I was lucky in a way,
because the family who eventually came to get me already had a guinea pig,
and tried hard to learn the best ways to take care of us. Mom said she felt
bad because they weren't charging half as much money for me as they were the
other ones, and she was worried that someone with bad intentions would pick
me up for cheap. So I went home with my new mom and dad, and I've seen four
new pigs come into our family after me. I was wondering what would of become
of me if Mom hadn't come to get me. Maybe people who have pets who like to
eat us, or maybe people with kids who don't know how to care for us. I'm
glad I went home with two adults, because sometimes I get crabby and bite. I
needed someone who would love me anyway and not be afraid to still play with
me. I found a good and fun family, and I love the attention that comes with
being the oldest brother. Mom says I'm the smartest because I potty trained
myself and I know a lot of words for a guinea pig. I think I am too.  I'm
sure you will find a good family soon!
Simon