[Gpdd] MISC. - Giving

pkduffy at comcast.net pkduffy at comcast.net
Fri Feb 4 15:27:33 EST 2005

Hercules:

I loved reading your story, although it did make me sad to think about how many other piggies may be in your former situation but have not been rescued.  So, instead of simply feeling unhappy about it, I donated $50 to Critter Corral, in your name.  I just wanted you to know you are an inspiration.

Priscilla and Guinness "Eros"

P.S. My boy Guinness thinks he should be named after a God too, instead of after a British actor and Irish ale.  He has been so grumpy about the issue that I told him his middle name can be "Eros," the most handsome of the immortal Greek Gods (I have not told him about the fact Eros is also the "Archer of Love" and therefore he will have to give me more smooches.  He will not be too happy about that, the grumpy little guy.).