[Gpdd] HEALTH update on Pickles & thanks

emartin emartin at metrocast.net
Fri Feb 4 17:02:40 EST 2005

I wanted to give an update on Pickles.  Those of you who emailed me were
right on.  He has skin mites.  The shampoo I was torturing him with was
helping, but just stressing him out so much that the vet gave him
revolution.  We will return in four weeks to have another application put
on.   In the meantime, he just has to play with me and watch the girls at a
distance.  I have also will ask about neutering next time month.  For those
who have done this awhile:  Is neutering worth the torture?  I house my
Guinea pigs separately and plan to let them play all together only when I
am present.

Thanks for the advice.

Liz Martin