[Gpdd] Misc: Beaker Pigtures...

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 21:00:41 EST 2005

Hello Leah

That was my favorite picture of Beaker too. I put his
cute little picture in the bag on my desktop.

My husband bought me a new computer today for my
birthday, January 28. He was sick last weekend so we
didn't go anywhere to get one.
 He started college on-line for his RN, so he's on the
computer all the time! I told him I had the gpdd to
read, guinea pig mentoring questions to answer, and
e-bay auctions to watch. Now I can keep guinea pig
pictures on my desktop all the time! Dave was always
changing them to outer space and planet ones.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven

The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.