[Gpdd] newbies: progress

Winter Wilkins wwilkins at professionalcredit.com
Fri Feb 4 19:44:54 EST 2005

Hello All,

Thanks to everyone who wrote with advice about my two new babies.  They received a clean bill of health from the vet, have been bathed and trimmed, and are putting on weight nicely.  To add my two cents to the veggie debate, Fiona (the braver girl) seems to like carrots best, and Gretchen (the shy one) is a fiend for green peppers.  They are gradually becoming used to us humans, but have rapidly become part of the animal group.  They carry on wheeking conversations with the parrot (at all hours of the night!) and Fiona has taken to bullying the dogs.

I am wondering what you all think about perhaps introducing another people-friendly pig to be a good example and help show the girls that we are ok.  I have found that the learn-trust-by-example thing works well with dogs and cats.

Hercules, where do you live?

Angela