[Gpdd] Announcement....New Piggie

SUSAN EASTIN susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 5 00:50:45 EST 2005

Dear Jim and all-
Congratulations on your new baby Olivia!!!  And how wonderful that you found that great new
rescue that we have been reading about!  Sounds like Olivia had a wonderful ride to her new
home, and I'm sure she will soon be all settled in and happy.
I know the loss of your dear piggies this past year must have left a terrible void in your lives.
The OP's have that pigture of your large group, lined up in the yard, framed and hanging in
the Condo, and Snowy pauses with her nose on it often - I wonder if she's talking to them.
Be sure to let us know how Miss Olivia is doing.
Piggie hugs'n'kisses,
Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff, Lil' Whistle & Rosie
Hotshot & Buzzzerre