[Gpdd] Health: Re: PetsMart/Piggie Patrol

SUSAN EASTIN susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 5 01:17:41 EST 2005

Hi Leah-
Good idea on the negative approach at PetSmart!  Get 'em with reverse psychology!
No, I never try to encourage anyone that doesn't appear to be a good potential slave.
But I did run into a lady and her grandson a couple days ago, and LW won them over.
Then the lady took over, informing the kid how wonderful piggies are, that LW was just
like his daddy's pig was, and that was what he should have.  I swear LW smiled.
As for the new guys here . . . yes, they did have prior aliases, but those were given by
misguided, uninformed minors.  Once we got to know them we learned their true
identities . . . though it turned out to take a bit longer with Buzzz, who now goes by
Buzzerre!  They are truly individual piggies!  But definitely a part of the tribe!
Wheeks!
Susi and the Okie Piggies