[Gpdd] Misc: Jasmine's two cents

Jackie Bickers jackie3492 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 5 03:09:41 EST 2005

Hi everyone, my name is Jasmine. My two brothers, Simon and Rusty, wrote on
here the last two days, and being the nosy, pushy girl that I am, I just had
to get in on the action. :) I have to admit it, I wasn't an adoption. I was
bought from a pet store (for the cheap price of thirty dollars, can you
believe it?? I was really insulted.) Mom got me to help heal a broken heart
over the brother we never met, Ty. But all the same, I feel really fortunate
to be able to go to a good home, and not have had the same experience that
Hercules had. I just want to remind everyone that us pet store piggies are
also homeless too to a degree, have also not necessarily had the best
experiences. There just happens to be a price on our heads. And I really
want to thank the nice people who have taken it onto themselves to make sure
that guys and girls like us are getting the treatment we deserve in pet
stores by going on "patrols". My mom is a particularly embarrassing pain in
the butt at the pet store I came from, but I know she does it out of love.
So please keep on thinking of us, even though we just happened to be sold
for money. Really, I hate to see the guy who sold me make a mint off of us,
and my mom has resolved to adopt any new brothers and sisters I have, but we
still can't help how we ended up. Hercules is a great example. So everyone,
please keep up the good work!
Jasmine