[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE]Sweetie Pies Great News

Godfreys godfreys at uslink.net
Sat Feb 5 11:42:03 EST 2005

That is such great news about Sweetie Pie not having a tumor.  Hopefully the antibiotics will clear it all up now and all will be well again.  I can just bet that you are so relieved!  As far as vets are concerned I think it's like anyother profession - some are just plain incompetent (so we steer clear of those once we know), some really do care and try their best but aren't really versed in what their doing (I suppose it's almost impossible to know every thing about every species - but don't they have a book or something?), and then theres the really great ones!  Yeh for those!! We love them!  As long as the piggie gets better thats all that counts I guess.

Ann