[Gpdd] Misc:Droopy and Gabriel

David Blair notinKeys at netscape.net
Sat Feb 5 17:55:54 EST 2005

It's been a tough time at my place the last few weeks.

Arriving home from California, I learned my little buddy Gabriel was very sick. Gabriel was one of Da Boyzzz, who were Michael, Pickles, and Gabriel. They were born one morning in September, 2000 when I desperately needed something good to happen. Coming down one morning, I found three beautiful boys sitting under their mom Angel, and what had been one of the worst moods of my life suddenly became a wonderful day. Bexause of that, these three boys were always extra special. We lost Michael about a year ago, and now only Pickles is left.

Gabriel was the "outcast" of the three- the other two were playing Alpha Male games and Gabriel was... well, a lover. He wasn't interested in bossing anyone, he just liked to be hugged. We had to keep him in a different home from the other two Boyzzz for his own safety. When we lost Michael, Pickles became very, very depressed. We tried introducing Gabriel to Pickles again, and this time things went smoothly. Like I said, Gabriel was a lover, and I miss his little, gentle face deeply. Since I knew how much Pickles needs a buddy, I adopted Snickers from the Humane Society in an emergency move. He's a sweet little 5 month old boy, and Pickles and he hit it off immediately.

Droopy was a Critter Corral piggie. Unlike Gabriel, I do not know what happened with Droopy. He seemed fine in the morning, and when I went down to feed them that night, he was face in the corner, gone, and I was stunned because I hadn't lost one by surprise before.

Droopy was a beautiful little black piggie, with Pea Eye. We adopted Droopy Drawers because of his Pea Eye- he is our third Pea Eye piggie (the late Gizmo, also from the Corral, along with our Nefertiti) and was quite the sweet little character. Most piggies clatter their teeth to threaten, but Droops did it just to do it. He had the most precious face, and was a loveable little guy who loved being cuddled. If you came by him, he always looked up at you with that funny, loveable face and watched everything you did. He was a smart boy- naturally curious, and always working the angles.

These wonderful little lives will be missed, and I will always be grateful for the love and lift they added to my life.

David, caregiver to Cleo, Nefer, Pickles, Treasure, Minuit, and Snickers
Missing many, many who came before and made my life much, much better for their presence...

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.