[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Eugene

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Feb 5 22:42:00 EST 2005

Hello,
     We were very concerned when reading about Eugene's deteriorating
condition and so dismayed when only a few minutes later we read that he crossed the
Bridge. There's a great welcoming committee there, headed by the famous George
the Guinea Pig but including many other remrkable Guinea Pigs. Eugene shall
love the lush greens, the good company, the unending fruit and vegetable treats.
And oof course he'll ne waiting there for you.

But we send our condolences on your loss. We've been there and understand how
much it hurts.

Alge and the Jolly Rodents