[Gpdd] {MISC.} Sorry to those I have offended...

SUSAN EASTIN susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 6 01:39:44 EST 2005

Trina -
Please don't assume you were out of line. Surely any reputable breeder would know you
were not attacking them.  It sounded more to me like you were the one offended there.
We applaud you for what you did to try to help, and also for speaking out on what you
saw. Please do continue to speak up, we can't afford to keep quiet worrying about other's
feelings when these innocent animals' lives are at stake.  Of course we all know there
are caring, reputable breeders, just as there are cruel, insensitive owners.
And Stacy, and anyone else who spoke out - same to you. I think we all know where
you were coming from. Why should a responsible breeder assume you were attacking
them?
Thanks to the GPDD for the recent announcement on the subject, I think it did help
get things straightened out.  We can surely inform others of situations without getting
into personal attacks.  After all, we do have a strong, common bond.  PIGS!
Susi and the OP's