[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Droopy and Gabriel

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Feb 6 16:38:52 EST 2005

Dear David and all who have lost little friends recently,
          I am always so saddened by the loss of one of our little ones and
it seems that there've been so many losses over the past year.
     The character, the individuality of these little dears -- I read about
them, as do so many others of you, and my heart breaks. I feel that I am
personally getting to know and love them, sometimes posthumously.

Know that your sarrows are shared by all of us,
Alge and the "Jolly Rodents" who also grieve at the loss of oe their their
coomrads.