[Gpdd] MISC: Cage mate?

Missy Chodoro melissachodoro at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 6 17:04:35 EST 2005

Hello everyone.
I was thinking about adopting another GP. I currently have Lemi in a 2x3 C&C cage. He just seems kind of bored and lonely lately and am wondering if a cagemate would help. I also just moved so he is probably getting used to a new surrounding. I have read the other posts about adding a new pig to an existing one. I know there is a potential for them to not get along. Here are my questions: Is a 2x3 cage big enough for 2 pigs? I am really not in a position to build another cage right now in case they don't get along. I could always divide up the currnent cage or just use my old pet store cage. Is this a good idea? I rescued my piggie and i am thinking that maybe the resuce team could help me find a pig that might be compatible to the one i have. Just looking for some suggestions on this topic.
thanks,
melissa and Lemi