[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Teddy and Honey

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Feb 6 20:46:54 EST 2005

Bethany, we're sorry that you had a difficult 2004 and lost both Teddy and
Honey.  Sometimes it seems, sadly, that losses will occur all at once.  It
is good, though, that you have a very good vet; we know that you, with your
vet's help, gave Teddy and Honey all the best care.  Yes, we understand
what you mean about associating blueberry yogurt with Honey; when a piggie
passes away after an illness, it's often difficult to go down certain
aisles in the grocery, isn't it?  We send our condolences on Teddy and
Honey's passings, and we hope Precious will have a speedy recovery from her
surgery for bladder stones.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed