[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Pig-Pig Girl

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Feb 6 20:48:54 EST 2005

Ann, we had very much hoped that Pig-Pig Girl would recover from her
pneumonia, and we're so very sorry that she passed on to the
Bridge.  Please know that you did all your best for her and that she
appreciated all of your care and concern.  She is so lucky that you adopted
her after she became a "drop-off" piggie; it sounds like she had a
difficult start to her life, but it's great that she was able to spend the
rest of it with your loving family.  It's no wonder she was so happy and
such a lap pig.  We send our condolences on her passing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed