[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Cupcakers

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Feb 6 20:43:05 EST 2005

Lisa, your lovely poem was such a sweet tribute to Cupcakers.  It was with
much sadness that we read of his passing; we had hoped so much that he
would be able to recover from his teeth problems.  No, you certainly
weren't selfish in wanting him to stay.  You were just trying to give him
every chance you could.  How touching that you held him in your arms and
told him he could leave.  We have no doubt that he understood.  Please know
that you did all you could for him and that Cupcakers was a very lucky piggie.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed