[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Eugene

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Feb 6 20:57:47 EST 2005

Lynette, please accept our condolences on Eugene's passing.  It was very
sad that your vet called to tell you about his passing shortly after you
posted about his illness.  We know this was a shock for you.  Sometimes
piggies become ill and go downhill quickly despite all of our best
efforts.  Obviously the vet was doing everything possible for Eugene, and
we are so very sorry that he didn't make it.  Please know that you did all
your best for him and that he had a wonderful life with your family.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed