[Gpdd] Misc: Condolances,belated Happy Birthdays

Elizabeth Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Mon Feb 7 06:14:29 EST 2005

      It is with mixed emotions that I write this. First Patch, TeBear and I would like to wish a belated Happy Birthdat to all who have celebrated birthdays, esp. to our "senior citizens" of five and over. It is a blessing when our little loves share their lives with us for so long a time. However the happiness we feel over these occations are tempered with the loss of so many of our little furry friends.As I read each day about  all the different piggers they become a part of my life as I am sure they do others.I am in tears each time I read if one crossing the Bridge.Even though we know they are well and happy and waiting to greet us again the loss and saddness are will be with us forever. Patch TeBear and I send our condolances, tears, love and prayers to all who are going through this difficult time.
      Elizabeth, slave to Patch and TeBear