[Gpdd] MISC: Cage mate?

butzm at ece.osu.edu butzm at ece.osu.edu
Mon Feb 7 10:46:16 EST 2005

Melissa and Lemi,

Sam and Rosie wanted me to mention one more thing.  Remember that pigs
personalities are like people's in a way.  They need their alone time and
when they are in cramped quarters they can get cranky too.  I give mine
time apart every once in a while especially with Rosie starts to nip at
Sam and chatter her teeth because he won't leave her alone.  After some
alone time, they are fine again.  Of course if the personalities match
well I think you can get away with a cage that is on the smaller side as
long as you have the floor time and the time apart.  It all depends on
what your pigs tell you they need.  They'll let you know!

Maren, Sam, and Rosie